Bossa Nova Baby CD Launch on Sat 7/2 at the Ellington – BOOK NOW
- AU$15 - Digital Download of the album AFTER its official release on February 2015 .
- AU$35 - The CD – with postage included – in a specially designed artwork cover, signed by Juliana and mailed straight to you anywhere in the world AFTER the official release on February 2015.
- 2015 JULIANA AREIAS – BOSSA NOVA BABY – Juliana Areias first original album funded by The Department of Culture and the Arts of the Government of Western Australia and by the supporters and sponsors of the Pozible Crowd-funded campaign
Options to be part of the project and included in the official list of supporters:
-AU$25 – Digital Download of the album BEFORE its official release on February 2015 and exclusive digital image set from Juliana Areias.
- AU$50 – The CD – with postage included – in a specially designed artwork cover, signed by Juliana and mailed straight to you anywhere in the world BEFORE the official release on February 2015. (limited & historical first 500 copies edition).
-AU$100 – To be part of the production of the BOSSA NOVA BABY ALBUM (Album and download included).
- AU$500 - To be the “Special Patron” of the BOSSA NOVA BABY ALBUM (Album and download included plus you name at on the CD liner notes as a “Special Patron” of the album and on the list of supporters of the website).
- AU$1000 - To be the “Honorary Producer” of the BOSSA NOVA BABY ALBUM (Album and download included; plus your name or your company’s logo on the CD liner notes as a “Honorary Producer” of the album and on the list of supporters of the website).
- AU$5000 - To be the “Official Corporate Sponsor” of the BOSSA NOVA BABY ALBUM (25 copies of the Album included) plus:
– Be recognised as a Corporate Sponsor of Culture and the Arts.
– Become Juliana Areias’ Official Sponsor for one year, including:
– Your logo and link on Juliana Areias’ website, social media pages and email correspondence.
– Exclusive 1.5 hour Juliana Areias’ Concert for your business associates. (If outside Perth; PA, travel, meals & accommodation to be provided by the sponsor).
– Thank you for your support !
PRESS ABOUT THE BOSSA NOVA BABY CD PRODUCTION
World’s eyes in Rio. Rio’s ears in Perth.Posted on March 11, 2014by julianaareiasRio de Janeiro! Carnival has just finished in the Capital of Samba and while the city gets ready to host the next Soccer World Cup 2014 and Olympics Games 2016, one of its greatest newspapers Jornal O DIA dedicated a half page article to Brazilian Singer Juliana Areias – Bossa Nova Baby next album in the International Women’s Day. Rio de Janeiro, the city of Antonio Carlos Jobim and most of Bossa Nova’s icons. Rio, always embracing music and culture. ( See Google’s translation of the article and Online version atwww.julianaareias.com )Second Article published this week about the Bossa Nova Baby Recording Project : Brazilian Magazine – REVISTA EPOCA – EDITORA GLOBO by Bruno Astuto with Acyr Mera Junior, Dani Barbi. – Google’s translation of the article /Online article
JULIANA AREIAS – BIO
With over a year of consecutive sold out concerts around Australia, Brazilian Singer Juliana Areias, based in Perth since 2009 is already a reference in the local music scene and abroad.
Juliana was personally introduced to the Bossa Nova founders when she was a teenager by legendary Brazilian Music historian and journalist Ruy Castro who also named her “The Bossa Nova Baby”. This direct learning and unique experience have inspired her to become a professional singer.
Juliana Areias has lived for many years in Europe (Switzerland) and New Zealand prior to moving to Australia. Always working in the music circuit, her career includes performances at major international festivals such as the revered Montreux Jazz Festival, Auckland Festival, and American’s Cup (NZ). Most recent 2013 performances include the Inaugural Perth International Jazz Festival, New York’s exhibition “Van Gogh, Dali and Beyong” at The Art Gallery of Western Australia, and Ritmo Festival at The Darling Harbour, performing for over 30.000 people.
Juliana Areias has recorded for the poet, composer and Brazilian diplomat Marcio Catunda, 6 of his albums produced respectively in Switzerland (Anima Lirica -1997), Bulgaria (Crescente – 2000), Brazil ( Mistica Beleza – 2003/ Itinerario Sentimental – 2008) , Spain (Agua de Flores – 2009) and Portugal (O Jardineiro da Vida – 2010). .
Juliana Areias music embraces several shades of the Brazilian music spectrum and its resonance upon jazz and other international musical styles.
Her authentic Brazilian voice, sense of groove, engaging charisma and a very personal and passionate stage presence are the trademarks of her work.
:More information: http://www.julianaareias.com